These ice lollies are loaded with grapefruit segments and fresh grapefruit juice for the ultimate refreshing treat!
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 3 Tbsp water
- a handful fresh thyme
- 2 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (approx 3 large grapefruits)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 grapefruit, skin cut off and cut into segments
- Place the maple syrup, water and thyme in a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix the grapefruit juice, coconut water and thyme syrup together in a jug.
- To assemble t, place a grapefruit segment and sprig of thyme into each ice lolly mould. Pour the liquid mixture into the moulds until full.
- Place the cover onto the moulds and insert the ice lolly sticks and freeze overnight.
- To remove the ice lollies from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the sticks.
Recipe published on choosingchia.com