WHY BE INTUITIVE? BY JIM SELF
“Look…what you do is very interesting,” someone recently said to me. “But I have a life to live and I really can’t see myself as a professional psychic. Madame Ruby is just not me. It’s too airy-fairy.”
The fact is, recognizing and developing your intuitive abilities has many practical, down-to-earth uses in one’s life. Developing this ability is similar to the time you learned to read books: your goal was not to be a professional “book reader”, you just wanted to experience the thrill books have to offer. Understanding and utilizing your intuitive abilities leads to a greater awareness of your Personal Power. A person in communication with their inner guidance system becomes more keenly aware of what is true for them and what is not. In today’s culture, we have access to more information than ever before. Much of this information is true for someone, but may not necessarily be accurate for you. It may work well for them, but it may not work for you at all. It is helpful to recognize the difference.
Employing your intuitive abilities is like having software that filters your incoming email and places in the junk folder those pieces you’re not interested in; that data that doesn’t resonate with your truth. That handy piece of software is already available to you. It came as standard equipment, bundled with your hard drive. The art is finding it, turning it on and managing it.
“But wait a minute,” you say. “I don’t need intuition. My information comes from reliable sources; magazines, friends, books, the government. They wouldn’t mislead me.” Well, most likely that’s correct. They may not be intentionally misleading you, but their truth may not be yours. When you utilize your intuitive abilities, whether that ability is clairvoyance, telepathy or clairaudience, you will recognize whether the information your friend gives you is aligned with your greater good long before you get entangled with it. Wouldn’t your life be a whole lot easier if you had that skill? This skill already exists within you…it’s just been hiding under a belief system that isn’t yours! It’s there for the asking.
You already are intuitive
Let me give you some additional examples of how this valuable ability may benefit you.
• You will find yourself in Present-Time vs. in the future or past. Because you are operating in Present-Time you are able to clearly see your options and the appropriate response for each situation in which you find yourself.
• This clarity will increase your self-esteem
• You will begin to walk through life with Presence and Certainty. This doesn’t mean in arrogance. This is a gentle, pervasive knowing that you are in management of your life
• You will find doubt and fear begin to disappear and your ability to take charge of your business life and personal life increases very quickly
• The games that you play with others – such as judgment, victim, intimidation, control, blame, competition – begin to end
• You begin to recognize and change the beliefs that you have (up until now) allowed to operate your life. Have you ever said, “I sound just like my mother.”? Where do you think you learned to respond that way? Yikes! When you turn on your ability to intuitively see these energy patterns, they begin to change.
Intuition is as natural as breathing or eating. By making it a part of your conscious mode of operation, you will become enlightened. Jesus said, “Make thine eye single and you will see the light (your truth).” He was talking about clearing out all the noise that keeps you from experiencing your natural spiritual abilities and then deliberately using them to clearly see your own truth.
Once we have cleared out an amount of this noise (the untrue beliefs) we begin to see the “Light.” In other words, the light of truth (our truth) soon becomes what we live by and what we allow to guide our decisions. The twists and turns of life become easier and less dramatic or stressful because that inner guidance system within us is turned on directing us to take this turn or that.
The work we’ve done in clearing out the noise in the channels allows this light and the corresponding adjustments to easily enter. One must clear the old leaves out of the rain gutters in order for the rivers of rain to easily pass through without jamming the works and causing a mess. The work we, as a community, have been doing around the world has surprised and amazed even me. The ease and delivery of this information has been smooth and transformative, allowing more of this Light to enter. Opening to and developing your intuition and other spiritual abilities will allow you to see and experience that Light. You will also discover how great you are.
WHY BE INTUITIVE? BY JIM SELF