” Again, the season of Spring has come and a spring – Source rises under everything, a moon sliding from the shadows.” – Rumi
- Take a comfortable seat and bring your awareness to your breath. Take smooth, even breaths in and out through your nose.
- Imagine roots growing down through your sitting bones into the soil beneath you.
- Visualize your spine growing tall like a beautiful flower.
- With every inhalation, bring your consciousness slowly from the base of your spine to your crown, as if you were drawing in nutrients from Mother Earth.
- As you exhale, see your petals and leaves open up to the sky.
- Make an offering to the divinity within and around you.
May this meditation help one find harmony with nature, and connect more fully to the magic blossoming within and around us.
Written by Karson McGinley and published on www.chopra.com