Ingredients for one serving:
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 -2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 -1 cup mixed berries
- some chopped banana or extra berries for garnish
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl. Add the milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract, stirring to combine. Place in the refrigerator and let it set overnight. The next morning, remove from the refrigerator and check that the chia seeds have gelled.
- To make the parfait, layer a glass or bowl firstly with half of the chia mixture, then half of the oats, then half of berries. Repeat.
- Garnish with banana or extra berries and enjoy!