- Increases body awareness, motor skills and muscle tone
- Enhances flexibility and strength
- Allows children to express their feelings
- Encourages a healthy and active lifestyle
- Lifts anxiety and depression and aids in reducing stress
- Enhances concentration & attention span
- Teaches children to use their breath to balance and calm themselves.
- Especially beneficial for asthma sufferers
- Allows children who feel pressurized to “achieve”, to have fun whilst learning valuable life skills in a non-competitive environment.
YOGA BEARS FLYER 2014 by Leanne Glanville