Inner Wellness Studio based in Durban, invites you to fully embrace yoga as a technology for holistic living by enrolling on their 200 Hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course running February – June 2016.
This course is a comprehensive study and practice of yoga. It will give you a profound experience of yoga that will transform your body and mind. On completion of the course, you will be qualified and certified to teach yoga. Your teaching credentials will be recognised and affiliate with Yoga Alliance.
The inspiration and focus of the training will be based on strong alignment and Vinyasa Yoga. As a part of the course electives you will also be trained in the science of Ayurveda. You will take away a lifestyle of holism and awareness. Naturally you will teach and inspire others.
What can be expected on the course:
- Develop greater awareness of your physical balance and strength through the practice of yoga postures.
- Become adept in the understanding and physical practice of the yoga postures, deepen and establish a sustainable practice for your personal growth, longevity and health.
- Learn the science of conscious breathing to soothe the nerves and emotions. Practice the art of mental and physical relaxation.
- Learn the traditional holistic yoga philosophy.
- Deepen your experience and understanding of the subtle energetic anatomy of the body.
- Study in depth the anatomy and physiology of the body and mind in relation to yoga and meditation.
- Learn the most comprehensive alignment based hatha yoga techniques. Which forms the foundation of a sustainable and healing experience of yoga.
- Learn physically active and dynamic sequences to bring flexibility and strength to the body.
- Develop the framework to confidently and professionally teach yoga classes at the highest level.
- Learn the art behind the specific sequencing of a yoga classes for maximum benefit and to prevent injury.
- Gain the experience of teaching yoga classes in a supportive environment.
- Learn and experience the specific therapeutic benefits of yoga.
- Time will be spent gaining an expertise of the dynamics of the body in the practice of yoga. Physical adjustments will be learnt to aid in deepening the benefits of yoga.
This Teachers Training Course is for You:
- Regardless if you intend at this stage on actually going out and teaching yoga.
- Give you a new perspective to deepen your experience and practice of yoga.
- If you are dedicated to living a healthy and holistic lifestyle.
- If you want to go deeper into understanding yoga and meditation.
- Want to be a specialist in the field of correct postural alignment and stress management through the practice of traditional yoga.
- You take responsibility for your health and happiness. You are continuously seeking to grow in health and evolve in mind. You have a natural ability to inspire others to be more aware of their health and spirituality.
Those new to yoga will be immersed and established in the understanding and practice of yoga.
Existing yoga practitioners will learn yoga essentials to deepen your yoga that cannot be fully explored in yoga classes. Already qualified teachers will enrich their existing yoga practice and knowledge and also gain continuous education credits in attending the course.
To discuss further details please contact:
- Diego Baldi
- Cell: 079 262 3877
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.innerwellnessstudio.com