For Teachers and Teacher Trainers of the Yoga Teachers Fellowship
These standards apply to teachers of the fellowship who are teaching the public and to the curricula of those qualified teacher training teachers.
Aim and objectives:
- These standards are set in place to uphold the standards of yoga within the Yoga Teachers’ Fellowship, nationally and internationally
- To embrace all styles and teachings of yoga under one umbrella: including Raja, Bhakti, Karma, Jnana, Hatha, Integra, Mantra, Yantra, Kundalini, Ashtanga, Tantra, Laya and Kriya yoga.
- To have value with regard to other parties (eg. Government, medical aids, the health professions, etc.)
- To protect seekers and the public who utilize the YTF in search of a qualified teacher
- To ultimately grow and promote yoga for the benefit of practitioners, seekers and society as a whole
Click on the following link to download the full standards document: