- This event has passed.
Women’s Goddess Retreat with Fran Siebrits
September 17 @ 8:00 am - September 19 @ 5:00 pmZAR31 – ZAR3000
Immerse yourself in a beautiful weekend of connecting to your own inner goddess, to other women, and to the Divine Feminine Archetypes.
Join women’s group facilitator & yogini Fran Siebrits for a beautiful weekend as we connect to what it means to be a woman, and as we find our unique inner goddess, in the beautiful natural Khula Dharma eco-retreat setting. Situated in Haga Haga in the Eastern Cape Khula Dharma is a natural farming community, situated within a sub-tropical climate zone which allows for year round cultivation. The retreat space is equipped with a number of traditional thatched accommodation huts and a beautiful functions hall.
WHAT TO EXPECT
* 2 nights sharing accommodation in restyled traditional thatched huts
* All meals (plant-based, organic from the garden)
* Women’s health herbal workshop
* Goddess fire ceremony
* Yoga for the different cycles of the moon
* Guided meditations connecting to your divine feminine energy
* Breath-work to enhance yin/feminine
* Tea ceremony
* Time in nature
* Connecting with a like-minded, conscious community
* R3000 pp sharing, all inclusive…
* R2450 early bird if booked before 31 July
Fran Siebrits has been facilitating retreats and holding space for healing transformation for many years.
She has a unique background and journey with Women’s Work. Fran has found much healing and holding through working with the Divine Feminine Archetype that resides in us all.
Over the retreat she will be holding space for you to relax, to breathe, to process, to laugh, to cry, and to be acknowledged for the unique and wonderful goddess that you are