- This event has passed.
Spirituality, Wellbeing and Ecotourism in Southern India: 16th – 24th June 2018
June 16 - June 2410ZAR - 25495.00ZAR
Join Wendy and Leona for this 9 day adventure exploring Kerala: “God’s own country” and let your personal and spiritual transformation soar!
- A deep journey into all parts of ourselves and therefore Life;
- Experience body-mind healing and a return to wholeness, and to Heart;
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga and meditation practice;
- Inner sacred work as well as circle time, to connect and share with like-hearted travellers.
- Travel off the beaten track through the backwaters, lush mountains and hill tribes of Kerala;
- Stay in hotels with an ecotourism focus and experience rainforests, spice plantations and an ecological richness;Explore the historic and magical town of Fort Kochi: temples, synagogues and churches;
- A celebration of life as Love!
Embracing travel through a spiritual lens teaches us how to live authentically from our open, trusting Heart. Travelling, combined with focused spiritual practice, sparks a sense of adventure, inspiration and inner aliveness. Travel opens our channels of creativity, leads to clarity and teaches us vulnerability.
Price per person, for a minimum of 10 passengers, is R25 495.00.
- Return international airfares ex OR Tambo International including airport departure taxes
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- 7 night’s accommodation on a shared basis in twin or double rooms
- Daily buffet breakfasts and two lunches
- All transfers and transport services by air-conditioned coach
- Daily excursions and entrance fees into all monuments
- Single room supplement of R8 690.00
For more information and a detailed itinerary please contact: