- This event has passed.
Return To Wholeness Retreat 01st – 03rd March
March 1, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - March 3, 2019 @ 3:00 pmZAR3 - ZAR2600.00
“Joy is a return to the deep harmony of body, mind, and spirit that was yours at birth and that can be yours again. That openness to love, that capacity for wholeness with the world around you, is still within you.” Deepak Chopra
Wholeness does not mean perfection. It means embracing all parts of ourselves – especially the vulnerability and pain – as integral parts of Life.
Becoming aware of what we habitually and unconsciously focus our attention on, as well as unlearning the habit of trying to fix, solve or change ourselves or our experience, we learn how to access that which is already whole.
Awareness is already Awake. True Nature is Connection. Empowered. Compassionate. Worthy. Abundant. Love.
I’m excited to be offering this weekend retreat at Thirsty Falls Guest Farm, situated in a very a powerful and magical part of the Magaliesburg, just 90mins from Johannesburg.
An invitation to:
- slow down, rest and return to being
- listen to how your body, heart and mind are feeling
- open into deep receptivity to meet and feel whatever arises into your consciousness
- return home to wholeness of human heart and spiritual heart
A weekend immersion into:
- the beauty, power and healing energy of nature
- like-hearted community
- spiritual practice
- Wholeness and Presence
The retreat will include:
- morning and sunset movement and meditation practices
- circle time with facilitated process, group discussion and transformative sharing
- Yoga Nidra – a deep relaxation practice
- skills and tools to help you remember and return to Wholeness in daily life
- labyrinth and nature walks
- self enquiry, reflection and solitude
Dates: 1st – 3rd March 2019
The retreat starts with supper at 7pm on Friday and finishes after lunch at 3pm on Sunday
You are welcome to arrive from 3pm on Friday 1st March
Venue: Thirsty Falls Guest Farm, Magaliesburg www.thirstyfalls.com
Cost:R2 600 all inclusive of twin shared and en-suite accommodation, 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day, drinks and snacks as well as all the facilitation
Single room supplement of R 300
A non-refundable deposit of R1 300 secures your place
To book:Please email email@example.com.
Practice, support of community and nature help us uncover That which is here already, That which is beyond conditioning … I look forward to remembering and returning to Wholeness, and Heart, with you.