- This event has passed.
Nepal Himalaya Pilgrimage 08th – 17th November 2022
November 8, 2022 - November 17, 2022ZAR11 – ZAR2022
Walking and Hiking are our primary means of transport during our Nepal Himalaya Pilgrimage
Day-hikes (with small day-pack) to Sarangkot, Buddhist World Peace Pagoda, Hindu Shiva Temple, and Panchase sacred mountain summit (highest altitude of pilgrimage at 2500m) – 4 separate day-hikes in total.
Location-change hikes (with big backpack and belongings) to Makanpur Mountain Village, Panchase Danda and return to Pokhara – 4 separate location-move hikes in total.
- 10 days immersing in the landscape and culture of Nepal
- 5 days staying in traditional Hindu mountain village home-stay
- 4 days staying in local Nepali home-stay in Pokhara
- 1 day staying in traditional Gurung mountain village home-stay
- Sound healing experiences (ancient Vedic technique) with locally crafted singing bowls while staying at the mountain village
- Paddle on Phewa Lake for beautiful mountain views
- Daily yoga (outdoors when possible)
- Pokhara experience, shopping and sight seeing
- Views of the Annapurna range of the Himalaya Mountains (weather permitting)
- Daily yoga classes, meditations, discussions, walks, reflection time
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine