- This event has passed.
Ishta School Of Yoga and Health 200 Hr Hatha Teacher Training Sept 2020 – Feb 2021
September 12 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree – ZAR2020
It’s been a long wait,but ISHTA is excited to at last finalize new dates for this year’s Teacher’s Training course which will be getting underway in two months on the 12th of September!
Our teacher training curriculum is for those students who wish to deepen their knowledge of asana, pranayama and meditation!
The course is a six-month, 200-hr accredited course, comprising of 80 practical class hours, weekly experiential yoga practice hours plus written assignments. The course is completed with practical examinations and assessments. With amazing teachers and guest lecturers, this course is deeply enriching and covers all aspects of classic Hatha yoga philosophy and practice.
MODULES OF STUDY INCLUDE:
Various yoga styles that includes ISHTA, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Iyengar, Yin, Restorative, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Pregnancy and Children’s Yoga
Asana – Theory, Practice, Modifications, Contraindications
Sequencing and Adjustments
Yoga for Disease & Ailments
Yoga as a Career and for Private Practice
Seva and Yoga Activism
Classes run every Thursday evening from 18:00 – 20:00 and Saturday from 11:00 – 13:00 for the duration of the course.
COURSE COST: R24 750 (Payable upfront with a R5 000 deposit and 10% discount – Total: R22 275) OR on a Payment Plan with a deposit of R5 000 (payable in full by September 2020)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* A minimum of two years previous yoga practice is required for acceptance on this course as well as an eligibility interview with the teachers @ the ISHTA School of Yoga & Health.
* Please be advised that this is a 200 hour training, meaning that in addition to the 80 hours of class time, you are required to gather an additional 120 hours of experiential yoga class hours.
* All experiential hours are available free of charge @ ISHTA to Teacher’s Trainees.
* 150 hours in total MUST be completed at ISHTA and the remaining 50 hours can be completed at studios or workshops or retreats of your choice.
* Additionally, ISHTA offers 50% off regular workshops to all Teachers Trainees for the duration of their course.
* A 90% attendance of your class hours is required for qualification.