- This event has passed.
In person Herbalist Workshop – Rosemary
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmZAR350.00
Unleash your inner herbalist with Fran Siebrits and guest alchemist as they guide you through the physical and metaphysical properties of a different herbal plant each month.
This month we explore the radiance of ROSEMARY, “dew of the sea”. Not only will we explore the well-known garden/culinary rosemary, we will also learn about the medicinal qualities of our indigenous wild rosemary.
Session 1: Wild Rosemary
– learn about the medicinal properties and working with wet and dry material
– make oil and tea infusions
Session 2: Garden Rosemary
– learn the magical properties
– make a home protection charm
WHAT TO BRING
– 200ml of good virgin olive oil
– empty 200ml glass jar
– bring and share plant-based lunch
R350 per person
*full payment secures your spot