200Hr Ishta Yoga Teacher Training with Tuning In Wellness May – Sep 2021
May 21 - July 27ZAR50 – ZAR23800.00
A YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
Your first teacher training is designed to give you the understanding, skills & confidence to teach yoga.
Whether you are wanting to become a yoga teacher or merely develop your understanding of yoga, this course is for you!
Modules are a Combination of in-person Retreat & Online
Gain deep insight into the yogic lifestyle & practices with Tuning In Wellness
Module 1 Retreat/Online | Module 2 Online | Module 3 Online | Module 4 Graduation Retreat
Immerse yourself in a transformational journey of diving deep into the wealth of yogic knowledge.
- Open to any levels
- Learn how to teach yoga
- Deepen your understanding & practice
You don’t have to do this course just to teach yoga. It is a transformational experience which will enrich your life, whether you intend to teach or not. The knowledge and teachings are here to benefit you as a human being and as a yogic practitioner. A Yoga Teacher Training is a life changing experience!
You will learn about the philosophy of yoga, its history & how this relates in today’s world, yoga theory, anatomy & physiology, yogic language, class sequencing, chakras & energy centres, the importance of the breath and specific breathing techniques, mindfulness & meditation, as well as many ancient tools for healing & alignment.
This training is a pre-requisite to becoming a yoga teacher. It is for anyone wanting to start their teaching journey, or to simply deepen their practice & understanding of yoga. Even if you don’t want to necessarily teach yoga, this training is a wonderful transformational experience available to all.
Certification is based upon attendance, preparation reading & suggested practice, continuous assessments, teaching assessment, practical yoga methodology assessment, written assignments & final exam.
- Residential 7-day retreat at Khula Dharma in Haga Haga (Eastern Cape, South Africa) / Pre-recorded online module available if you can’t make the retreat (the price remains the same)
- 21 May – 27 May 2021 | R7200 incl. accommodation & meals > EARLY-BIRD R6700 before 15 March
- Online | R5700 > EARLY-BIRD R5200 before 15 April
- June-July 2021: 18-20 Jun | 25-27 Jun | 2-4 Jul
- Online | R5700 > EARLY-BIRD R5200 before 15 May
- July-August 2021: 23-25 Jul | 30 Jul-1 Aug | 6-8 Aug
- Residential 7-day retreat at Khula Dharma in Haga Haga (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- 10 – 16 September 2021 | R7200 incl. accommodation & meals > EARLY-BIRD R6700 before 15th July
A deposit of 50% is required to secure your place for each module.
Remainder to be paid in full before the commencement date of the course.