- This event has passed.
Embracing Wisdom Wellness Retreat: 27th – 29th April 2018
April 27 @ 7:30 am - April 29 @ 5:30 pmZAR10 - ZAR4200.00
” What you think you create, what you feel you attract,what you imagine you become….”
Join Dr. Zana Marovic – clinical psychologist, transpersonal therapist, author, hypnotherapist and yoga teacher, for a “Wellness Retreat Based On Ancient Wisdom and Inspired By Latest Scientific Research.This three day empowering retreat is designed to help you tune in to your inner wisdom and bring the sense of joy and wellbeing. During
this weekend retreat you will experience:
• Positive energy flow,
• Connection to your higher-self,
• Mindfulness practices that restore your well-being,
• Loving and caring for yourself,
• Breathing, stretching and connecting to your core,
• Enhanced life energy and purpose,
• Learning about latest science and research on well being.
A retreat is a special time to find peace and space away from your daily routine. This retreat is designed to help you tune in to your inner wisdom, create sacredness in your life, increase awareness,create healthy life balance and bring a sense of well being and renewed purpose.
- Somatic psychology encourages dialogue between mind and body.
Focus is on developing body awareness, which improves number of
health conditions and enhances wellness.
Gut-Brain research is revolutionizing medicine’s understanding of the
links between digestion, mood, and our health.
- Mindfulness originates from yoga and meditation. Mindfulness is
focusing awareness on the present moment to become attuned with
our body, emotions, mind and spirit.
- Brain-Awake is a concept based on neuroplasticity research and
utilizes brains’ ability to re-wire and re-shape.
- Mind-Dialogue is an approach based on parts psychology, that
focuses on dialogue and networking between different parts.
- Yoga, Meditation & Breath: Dating back over 5000 years, yoga is the
oldest practice of self-development that helps with lowering blood
pressure, an enhanced sense of well-being, reduced anxiety and
muscle tension, increased flexibility, and slowed aging process.
- Positive emotioning utilizes emotional resilience practices and positive
psychology to cultivate emotional wisdom.
- Stress-management program ensures better health, increases
productivity, boosts self-esteem, diminishes procrastination and
improves quality of life and relationships.
The retreat is being held at Melody Hills Retreat Centre. A beautiful retreat set in a secluded and peaceful pecan-nut orchard, on the banks of the Magalies River. This forested estate boasts a unique ecosystem teaming with birds and indigenous plant life. Melody Hill offers a peaceful and tranquil setting for the integration of mind, body and soul.